Worldwide International Inter Disciplinary Research Journal
A PEER REVIEWED
ISSN : 2454 - 7905
SJIF 2022 - Impact Factor: 7.479
Editor in Chief
Mrs. Pallavi Laxman Shete
RESEARCH PAPER GUIDELINES
1. Personal Infor : Kindly mention your Name of Author/Authors, Designation, Affiliation with full address & Pin Code, Residential address with Pin Code, Mobile Number (s), Landline Number (s), E-mail Address: etc.
2. INTRODUCTION: Manuscript must be in British English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It must be prepared on a single space and single column with 1” margin set for top, bottom, left and right. It should be typed in 12 point Times New Roman Font (English Article) and 16 point in DVB-TT Surekh in (Marathi / Hindi Article) in MS Word only.
3. MANUSCRIPT TITLE and HEADINGS: The title of the paper should be bold capital. All the headings should be bold. All sub-headings should have also bold.
4. AUTHOR(S) NAME(S) and AFFILIATIONS: The author(s) full name, designation, affiliation(s), address, and email address should be there.
5. ABSTRACT: Abstract should be in fully italicized text, not exceeding 250 words. The abstract must be informative.
6. KEYWORDS: Abstract must be followed by list of keywords, subject to the maximum of five.
7. FIGURES and TABLES: These should be simple, centered, separately numbered and self-explanatory, and titles must be above the tables/figures. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table/figure.
8. REFERENCES: The list of all references should be alphabetically arranged. It must be single spaced, and at the end of the manuscript. The author(s) should mention only the actually utilized references in the preparation of manuscript and they are supposed to follow Harvard Style of Referencing.
“Good books, like good friends, are few and chosen; the more select, the more enjoyable”